Amazing people make amazing clients. Every one. And this isn’t even all of them. I am privileged to work with each of these people as they grow their business and career.
My clients are located all over the U.S. and Europe. As a consequence, I rarely meet with clients face to face.
Clients range in age from those just getting started in their careers (the youngest was 27) and those embracing their encore careers (the oldest is 72).
Gender tilts towards men, although many are women.
Most have children, but not all. At least two have special needs kids.
Most have undergraduate degrees, many have advanced degrees. Some went to renowned, top-rated schools. Others started in community college.
Almost all are married, but a few are single.
A few are executives in publicly-traded companies. Most clients are involved in entrepreneurial activities.
A few aren’t sure exactly what they want (but they want to figure that out, so we’re working on it).
Other than sharing the desire to improve, clients are as varied and different as you can possibly imagine. I love that.
By Market Segment
- A software firm facing 50-100% annual growth challenges.
- A revolutionary music marketplace.
- A global brand in apparel.
- An engineering consulting practice.
- A couple of global consumer brands (in the Fortune 100)
- A public relations firm.
- Several consulting practices.
- A builder of custom and legacy homes.
- A new private equity investment firm.
- A service to help consumers spend their money efficiently.
By Individual Profile
- An experienced software executive and startup CEO developing a consulting practice, as well as pursuing a life-long desire to teach.
- A drama professor, artist, story-teller and published author seeking to monetize his art.
- An airline safety expert launching a for-profit business from her university research.
- Experienced startup founder returning to the startup world with her latest new idea, and planning to recruit investors.
- A long-time software developer seeking to launch his latest innovation for improving wireless data.
- Long-term career planning and tactical job search for a sales executive.
- Experienced non-profit executive landing in her first startup team.
- Former startup co-founder, Microsoft product manager, and rock band founder seeking a great career.
- First-time entrepreneur founding a professional services practice.
- Experienced entrepreneur negotiating an amicable departure from the company he founded.
- A second-time-entrepreneur learning to manufacture and market a consumer product.
What They Say
Read what past and current clients say about their experience.
Necessarily, coaching is confidential work. Not all clients can say who they are, so not all are shown here.
If you’d like to talk to any of these amazing people, get in touch with me. If it makes sense, we’ll make it happen.